Name:
Location: Mobo

Saturday, March 12, 2005

History repeats itself

As we all now fashion and trends have a way of repeating themselves. All it takes is some brave souls to begin to wear these fashions with confidence. If you throw on some
jeans and french cuff/roll them and walk around like you know something that others don't the trend can spread. The 80's were such a great time (even extending to early 90's) for music, fashion and drugs. So I would like to say it is time to throw back and pay homage to the bold and beautiful statements of the 80's. I am talking about jams, Miami vice suits, scrunchies and big hair. Maybe some Z. Cavarichi's and styling a giant clock as a necklace. Ahhhh the good ole days. So I challenge each of you to pick a night with your friends and go out in your best 80's gear and wear it proud. Bring back the times of Run D.M.C., skids and leg warmers, bright clothes etc....
As for me I will do my part and attempt to style the french cuffs this weak on my jeans and yes in public. So go out and there and do your worst...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you think one fashion disaster in the family is enough?!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home