Name:
Location: Mobo

Monday, March 07, 2005

A beautiful girl can make you dizzy....

Simple and true... A beautiful girl can make you dizzy, (like the movie says) she can inspire you, fill you with hope and give you a reason to wake up in the morning. But what about those other girls, the ones that make you get a headache, that ones that drain your energy just by being near you, the ones that make you want to go to sleep and not wake up. I just feel that not enough has been dedicated to those who have filled our hearts with bitter resentment, utter cunfusion, and complete hopelessness. I think we need to take a moment to thank those who have not received the credit and respect they deserve for destroying the human spirit... Well to be honest I do believe that the two types of women I have describes are one in the same. From a distance or maybe for the first couple of months atleast a woman is all those great things until they get comfortable. until they know that they got you hooked on that booty, then look out. I have seen it myself many of times, a manly man turned into a skirt. A man once chanting "Bro's before Ho's" with every drink. Now under a glaring eye of his women, he may feel the need to explain to his boys that it is not proper to call a woman a Ho....
So I would like to actually give a cheer to those girls who have no girl friends because they can't deal with the petty shit. Those women who will come out for happy hour and chug a beer. Those women who don't mind saying "hey that girl is hot."
We all know the type, the ones that don't take themselves to seriously... So cheers to you ladies. Thanks for filling me with a bit of hope for the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home