Name:
Location: Mobo

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Junk in the trunk....

Years ago I said something so simple and and so on point that I am constantly reminded of that truth. I merely turned to a friend and said" I guess as I get older I will just have to accept girls with big asses." I was reminded of this recently when I saw a movie which one character said to the nice young bitchy thing "you can't rely on that nice 22 yr old ass of yours to take care of you your entire life. I just hope you get a personality when you turn 30." (That ofcourse is more of a paraphrase than a direct quote) my point is I have friends who for some time have embraced the padunk-a-dunk, you know the junk in the trunk ghetto bootie. But to me the whole j-lo beyonce trend is not one to be embraced but rather observed with caution. We must proceed with caution in the direction we steer our women. It reminds me of what that cursed thong song did, encouraging all women to wear the thong. And I have always encouraged the thong as normal wear but when walking on the beach or even in the mall now a days and you see these voluptuous, buxom, big boned women proudly flaunting their thongs I say boooh. Shame on you Cisco for that. Be careful gentlemen in encouraging the large-ass trend, it may come back to bite you in the ...you know what.
I do admit that i do like some curves on my women and a nice round shapely butt is a beatiful thing but we must draw the line somewhere.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo, Gil. when all you cats start walking around with 6-packs (not beers) and hot basketballer shoulders, then you can gripe about our junk. ;)

5:44 PM  
Blogger Gil Moses said...

that is the point you don't want to see me walking around in a tight shirt with my gut hanging out and i don't need to see girls walking aroung in really tight pants and thongs hanging out when they have giant asses.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Gil Moses said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home