Name:
Location: Mobo

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Drinking for charity

So I realize this is not the place to come for serious discussions or heartfelt sentiment. So I will try and keep this short and to the point. The bar that I frequent The Olive Branch has organized a charity event to raise money for Leukemia and Lymphoma. They have organized a great event where all monies raised will be donated. Now I know These diseases have affected many of us in some way. I myself have known people who were afflicted by this disease, as a kid in highschool a good friend and a strong and wonderfully inspiring girl passed away after a couple of years of battling the disease. So I ask that all of you consider joining me and many others at this great event. It will be a great time to all get together drink, hear some great music (my friends up and coming band will playing: Petelshot as well as other bands)and even a dunk tank with some good looking girls. There will be fun things to do and most importantly we can make a difference doing it. Please go to the link on the left and see what is all about for yourself. It will be outdoors and a $25 cover for all you can drink etc... Even if you are unable to join us feel free to donate anything you can to help a worthy cause. Like I said all of the money raised (%100) will go to charity and all the goods and services such as beer and prizes are being donated. Thank you.
Click on me for more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home