Name:
Location: Mobo

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Dell is the DEVIL

I have never been under the impression that big companies give a shit about as the consumer and even more so that it pays to battle them. I have had my share of problems with these bullies such as verizon, mastercard, dell etc... But my recent encounter with Dell has really made me so incredibly furious with them. Bottom line I ordered a laptop and they sent me the wrong one. They claimed it was an upgrade because they no longer have my model. But the simple point was they screwed me and never asked or informed me of this change. And after spending many hours trying to translate Midwestern talk and then 6 more repeating myself to a plethora of Indians (not native Americans) I couldn't believe how this company still exists. A complete lack of responsibility for their blatant screw up. And the worst part is I don't want to buy a replacement but what the hell am I gonna buy instead...? Why is it in this country I feel like most decisions we make are simply the lesser of two evils. Why do I find myself saying well Bush may be bad but Kerry is worse...(sorry for politically reference it just fit) But on a positive note I did manage to exploit there incompotance by talking to so many reps I received $100 coupon and even $100 credit on the machine which I told one guy I would keep. So all in all Dell paid me for there screw up.... Ofcourse the ulcers I received from speaking to ignorant condescending morons wasn't worth it but hey its something....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home