Name:
Location: Mobo

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Why do I suck

At what point do we ask ourselves when to accept we are not ever going to be good at something.... For example my friend/nemesis is obsessed with a game called Halo. Now Halo is a great game but the simple truth is some people are naturals, some people work hard and get good and still others practice day and night and still suck. So back to my friend fawn (name changed for privacy) who I just witnessed getting his ass wooped by a bunch of 11 year olds. It was truly a sad sight watching a grown man cry as small children giggled over his corpse. Not much he can say back to this kids except for maybe "well atleast I get laid" (which I witnessed my other friend tricket (name protected) use repeatedly) so once again I ask when should we accept that we are limited by our abilities and the quicker we accept that the faster we save ourselves from the embarrassment and stink of failure. So my advice is simple, pack the ego away and realize your destiny is to build the fragile egos of 11 year old boys as they mock you... or you can just quit, move on and try something else. (advice I still have not taken myself ofcourse.)
"hey fawn the jerk store called and they are all out of you..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home