Name:
Location: Mobo

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Yummmmy

I must apologize because in this blog I have decided not to bitch and be angry but rather to endorse a great place. Sunday for Mr. lee's birthday we went out to a restaurant in midtown manhattan. By the name Churrascaria plataforma. It is a brazilian steakhouse and for those unaware of the greatest thing to come out of south America (that I can actually get my hands on)this is it. It is all you can eat, multiple meats such as sirloins, flank, chicken, pork, turkey etc.... So why am I telling you this, because you must try it yourselves. After getting my hands on some great juicy tender beef I was as giggly as a schoolgirl, I couldn't help just smile. Every time I waited for the next piece of meat it was like foreplay, the anticipation of the next bite was torturous but so good. The amount of food I ate normally would feed me for a week but I couldn't stop. Every bite was like having a party in mouth and I didn't want it to end. Literally my stomach got so full it was like a balloon that was overfilled with hot air and becamed oddly shaped.
Do the right thing and go try it yourself cuz it was yummy in my tummy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gil Moses said...

let me know your email principal and you shall have your lesbians and more. i have many sites i can send to you and sean stop pretending you care.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home