Words of wisdom..
I just don't get people... when did we become a world of "compromised values and diminished braincells." it amazes me when I go out an di see the way people act and what they say. Really a far cry from a time when people believed in something other than getting laid ( ofcourse I may be bitter on that point) So when I was in highschool I had a great teacher who told us a story about a man. The man approached this great looking woman and politely asked her " if I give you a million dollars would go home and have sex with me tonite..?" the women quickly said " absolutely I would sleep with you". So the man then looked at her and said "well terrific, would you have sex with me for $5..?" and to that the woman quickly yell back in disgust "no I would not what kind of women do you think I am... " the man smirked and said " we already established that, now I am just bargaining...."
well, well see you can learn valuable lessons as well as angry banter on my blog.
well, well see you can learn valuable lessons as well as angry banter on my blog.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home