Name:
Location: Mobo

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Fat Old White Man's League

As we all know when you get a group of Fat Old White Men the last thing they should be doing is playing basketball... But that did not stop us from making a sad but heart felt attempt at it. It truly was a beautiful thing... It was poetry in motion. After years of not touching a basketball or doing anything athletic beyond lifting a beer to my mouth or hurling Marla (bowling ball) down the lane, I was amazed how well I played. Well to be honest it was an actual disgrace... A bunch of fat old out of shape white guys, showing off what is left of their 5 Inch verticals and shooting bricks. It was amazing watching 2o minute clips go by with no points being scored and half the team not bothering running back on d-fense for fear they may collapse... Well I must end my blog early today because every muscle in body is now sore and angry at me for breaking the agreement I made with myself years ago.. Never do anything that may cause pain to my perfectly sculpted beer filled body.
Some of you may notice there is a non-white playing ball with us... As Andy explained "we need him to keep the sponsors happy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home