Name:
Location: Mobo

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Feminists vs. Exotic Dancers

First of all I would like to say on the record I have never been to a strip joint and I have never attended an Ani Difranco concert. So that being said I would like to express my concerns for the ongoing misconceptions about strippers and the exploitation of their kind. Now it is my belief that apparently these angry feminists who believe that gentlemen clubs are exploiting women have never been to these establishments. Because if they have they would understand that woman have all the control at these magnificent homes of entertainment. My issue is that places like these exploit men and they inability to use their brains when face to chest with a naked woman. My kind are weak... we are simple and predictable. If only the non penis wielding half of the species would realize their power and not be so petty with eachother, they could rule the world. But in my many years I have learned only a few things and one is that woman are crazy, not to mention spiteful and insecure. Simply put if women learned to stop criticizing eachother and band together (not necessarily in a lesbian way) then the meek shall truly inherit the earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home