Name:
Location: Mobo

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Sorry she's not hot

So I have had this argument with many drunken fools at the bar and I still think I am right. It has truly shown me how ignorant people can be. Sheep ..baaaahhh... They are told she is hot so they drool over her. Completely absurd, Britney Spears is not an attractive girl. If you really look at her, I mean beyond wanting to bang her because she is Britney, look at her terrible skin and uninspired look. She is one of those girls that if you saw on the street you would not be in awe at how beautiful she is. I could go on and on but I will let the pictures do the talking for me. So don't be suckers... boobs don't necessarily equal hot.
for more pics go to red sea link to the left...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home