Name:
Location: Mobo

Friday, February 11, 2005

"...It's official.." said Thiede

Many years ago I was in a bar in Washington D.C. with some good friends. We had just seen Austin Powers and were butchering all the quotes as we laughed and cried in came something that would forever change my perspective on things... I admit at the time i did not see the importance or even agree with the result but... when those 2 midgets walked into the bar the discussion began. In the end it was stated " if there is two or more midgets in a bar it can be considered an official midget hangout." I wasn't sure if i agreed but i could not argue with the 'commissioner of fun' who made the outrageous claim. Looking back on that day i get a smile on my face not only because one midget was wearing a sombrero and a poncho but because now i can say i attended another official midget party and it kicked ass.... LONG LIVE THE KING !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home