Name:
Location: Mobo

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My Birthday...

So as it seems to happen every year around this time, I turn a year older and destroy a bit more of my liver... Now this year I went down with some friends to long branch, A place called the Mixx a nice martini spot. I drank a bunch had some laughs,saw some boobs... All in all good times. Then my family took me out to a show on Sunday. The show was funny, it was called Jewtopia and basically mocked and out right destroyed my peoples but all in good fun. We continued on to a restaurant called Megu. Now all I can say is absolutely amazing food... Go there.
So it comes down to Monday, my actual birthday. No real plans, dinner with friends, gonna visit Chip at the K.C. then stop by the branch.... As you can see that a simple description for a night filled with complete and total alcoholic bliss. I was drinking like a 27 year old (which I am now 28) but I these people my so called friends were on some sort of mission to cause me the most amount of long term damage with out directly causing my death and boy did they accomplish that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home