Name:
Location: Mobo

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Bowling and the athletes who bowl

I truly believe in Bowling... There is just something so great about the sport. That's right I said sport. It is a sport requiring great skill (or luck) and athleticism (ok maybe I went to far). The point is you can't avoid having a great time when you bowl because there is something so trashy and American about drinking and smoking eating candy and hurling the ball down the lane. Even our birthday boy Meetey (name changed for protection) had a great time and he may possibly be the worse bowler ever... Seriously the 9 yr old girl next to us out bowled him. He managed to score a combined score of 110 after two games. But still he had fun and that is why I love to bowl. And even after all those bastards stuck their dirty fingers in Marla (my ball you pervs) it was still a great night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home