whats wrong with a rut
So as of recent I received the "you are stuck in a rut" speech for a couple of people. And to that I ask... "Who is not?" everybody I know seems to be stuck in a rut.(except Timmy) whether they are single, living at home and drinking to much... Or married, trying to figure how to afford a vacation, every one seems to have their problems. Now I won't deny that I have not accomplished all that I would like to have by the time I was 27 and that many of my plans have fell through. But the bottom line is, such is life. In the end I don't know anybody who is happy day in and day out. Life is a series of moments, a series of memories that at the end you look back and hopefully the good ones out weigh the bad ones. The truth be told I really enjoy many moments in my life (even if many of them involve alcoholic bliss). So what is wrong if I fill the day to day with filler, who doesn't do the same tedious garbage on a day to day. As long as you make the best of every situation, have a few good friends and a few good times, I think the it could be a lot worse of rut that I am stuck in.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home