Name:
Location: Mobo

Thursday, May 19, 2005

An Appreciation for All

I am not one to discriminate... and even though I am not quite sure what the Greeks have done in the last few centuries or so I am still glad they decided to have a Greek festival. As far as I could see the festival brought out the old the young and us. The day began on a sour note when I locked my keys in the car , in the ignition. Now that is the first time I have ever done that. But I made up for it by drinking about 20 glasses of Greek wine (they take residue from the normal wine and ferment it, a classy move if you ask me) But apparently the stuff works. Because I was dancing on the chairs, got pantsed ( my pants and underwear pulled down exposing myself in all my glory) all I can do was laugh and pretend it was cold out. The rest of the day is a bit blank. I was told I repeatedly got behind the bar attempting to serve people free drinks, yelled at the manager and proclaimed my love for many and passed out at a table... I woke up sobered at 12 am and finished drinking the night away not realizing what happened. Damn it makes me so proud to be me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home