It's no good...
Ever have one of those days where everything is just off... where you just can't seem to find your groove. You know the day... you wake up while you were deep into a dream and nothing feels real, you can't figure out what was a dream what was real...
Ok so I have had a whole week of that. It started off with some serious trading (stock) mistake which cost me thousands, all because I thought I saw something and I was wrong. I got stood up, for some strange excuse but it was creative. Then more stock mistakes costing hundreds more. I have been trying to play some basketball only to realize that I can't sink a shot to save my life. Then the other day after basketball I switched out of my hightops and into my sambas. Only to realize later that I left the hightops in the parking lot were I took them off. I got stressed and decided to take the morning off of trading and ofcourse the market had its biggest day in a long time. So as you can see things could always be worse for you... you can have my life. That is how I live my life now, telling myself it could always be worse, after I could have lost a lot more money, I may not be able to shoot but I can play defense, I went back to the park and found my sneakers untouched in the parking lot, and some of my stocks went up yesterday while I was sleeping... so like I said it could always be worse...so look on the bright side of things at least your not ME.
Ok so I have had a whole week of that. It started off with some serious trading (stock) mistake which cost me thousands, all because I thought I saw something and I was wrong. I got stood up, for some strange excuse but it was creative. Then more stock mistakes costing hundreds more. I have been trying to play some basketball only to realize that I can't sink a shot to save my life. Then the other day after basketball I switched out of my hightops and into my sambas. Only to realize later that I left the hightops in the parking lot were I took them off. I got stressed and decided to take the morning off of trading and ofcourse the market had its biggest day in a long time. So as you can see things could always be worse for you... you can have my life. That is how I live my life now, telling myself it could always be worse, after I could have lost a lot more money, I may not be able to shoot but I can play defense, I went back to the park and found my sneakers untouched in the parking lot, and some of my stocks went up yesterday while I was sleeping... so like I said it could always be worse...so look on the bright side of things at least your not ME.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home