At least I am Not Ordinary...
I hereby declare today is fun day. The sun is shining the market is flying and i am losing my mind.
You ever have one of those days when all you want is everything to go smooth... and all you want is a reason forsimple smiles and joyous laughter. Well tody was that day for me... it is my good friends bday and we are going to roll tonight (bowl) and get inebriated. I woke up feeling conflicted. My gut said things were not gonna be easy today. And so far they have been a struggle. But i have decided to say "fuck it". Today is my day to smile and be happy and so i will.... I think we should all take this day and be extra happy and kind to eachother. Be all you can be and you may ask "why the hell would i do that?" simply stated cuz if you don't i will personally put a curse on all your houses... so stop being such angry people and smile... remember it could always be worse.
Here are some pics to help you feel better about yourselves.
You ever have one of those days when all you want is everything to go smooth... and all you want is a reason forsimple smiles and joyous laughter. Well tody was that day for me... it is my good friends bday and we are going to roll tonight (bowl) and get inebriated. I woke up feeling conflicted. My gut said things were not gonna be easy today. And so far they have been a struggle. But i have decided to say "fuck it". Today is my day to smile and be happy and so i will.... I think we should all take this day and be extra happy and kind to eachother. Be all you can be and you may ask "why the hell would i do that?" simply stated cuz if you don't i will personally put a curse on all your houses... so stop being such angry people and smile... remember it could always be worse.
Here are some pics to help you feel better about yourselves.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home